Monday, November 1, 2010

Randy Moss, Packers, and Philly Shiznit

Randy Moss was cut from the Viking's today after a loss against the Patriot's. He fucking gave up on a play that could have been a touchdown. Favre got hit hard the next play and was injured. I get that a penalty was being called but it was right there. Just catch the ball and don't be a bitch. Nice post-game conference too. He needs to get beat the hell up. Just once. Fucking idiot!

I really still can't believe this shit! He's the biggest head case in the NFL. Bigger than T.Ocho. I don't know why the Titans picked him up. Oh yeah, because Chris Johnson, who has the biggest ego of all Running Backs wanted him. He's a plague, Moss I mean. He didn't work in Oakland, or New England, or Minnesota. He made a catering company, who went out of their way to feed the players, feel like total assholes. I don't like Brad Childress but he made the right move. Players like that don't deserve to be on a team. I hope he eats shit down in Tennessee. I have the utmost respect for Jeff Fisher but I think he made a bad move. All Randy does is complain.

On a lighter note the Packers shut out the Jets. That felt pretty good. Everyone's tongue was three inches deep in the asshole til then. Marc Sanchez- overrated. Darelle Revis- more of a peninsula now than an island. Just throw it down field and you can beat him. The Pack's offense didn't look terrific, but hell the winds were terrible. We got the Cowboys this week. I hope we romp them. I'm predicting 31-10. A-Rod I need some TD's this week. I know this is a Philly blog so I'll say a few things about our teams.

Jayson Werth is not worth it. Supposedly the Phils offered him a four year $66 Million dollar contract and he laughed at them. Scott Boras is his agent so right there you gotta know he's a butthole. I love the guy, don't get me wrong, but I'd rather be down with Brown. Werth if you go to the Yankees I won't respect you. At all. But hey you probably will.

The Flyers. What can I say. They have a league leading 17 points. Giroux is a god damn beast. Zherdev is looking like a star in the making. Briere is coming off his suspension. Pronger and Timonen look stout. Bobrovsky looks like a franchise goaltender. Let's keep this going. We got the Capitals this week. Let's show em were still the best in the east.

The Eagles are coming off their bye. Jackson might be back. He's wearing a safer helmet (why doesn't everyone?). Vick is back starting- hopefully in the form he left. My only question is their D. Kenny Britt and Kerry Collins made them look like a joke. Asante could you please try to make a tackle? Just one? For me?

Oh yeah! I play phuckyoulovephilly's own Mr. Martelli in fantasy this week. That five game win streak is over. I beat up on Tim last week and I'm gonna do the same to you. Hopefully...



Phuck Touchdowns, Love Philly

Jorgen

No comments:

Post a Comment