Monday, October 11, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen, Colbert Michael Hamels




The dude absolutely killed it tonight. Good to sweep the Reds, that's not the kind of team to challenge us, plus our red jerseys are way cooler and FUNNER than theirs. And just tell me that doesn't look joyous...
And the team's gesture of congratulations to Cole as he enters the clubhouse, probably led by Jayson Werth's drunk ass...
And the dude gets to go home and fuck Heidi Hamels tonight...


On a lighter note, did anyone see this virtual strike zone bullshit that TBS was employing (PitchTrax I believe)?
I'm pretty sure it was only on the HD feed, but personally it was distracting, annoying, and took away from the game. These aren't the kind of ways that I, personally, think technology should be helping the game. I shudder at the notion of it being used like "challenges" in football. I know it's just for the viewers on TV, but how soon till umpires are obsolete, replaced by cameras and sensors (e.g. tennis). Thank god the NLCS gets the Fox feed. I can actually say I'm looking forward to Joe Buck and Tim McCarver, if only just to get rid of this bullshit PitchTrax. Aw fuck, who am I kidding? I hate Joe Buck and Tim McCarver.


BUT HEY, WE'RE GOING TO OUR THIRD FUCKING STRAIGHT LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES!

8 more wins

FUCK TBS, LOVE PHILLY

-Sean Martelly

No comments:

Post a Comment