Tuesday, October 26, 2010


Well is anyone tired of hearing about this fuck or this fuck? I know Nick Swisher was tired of talking about Cliff Lee. Here's a report I guess that was originally on ESPN. As he walked off, Swisher said, “I can’t wait to hit against his ass.”

Later, when asked about saying this out loud with reporters present, Swisher cut off a question when the words “Cliff Lee” were uttered.

“I’m not talking about Cliff Lee,” Swisher said. “I don’t give a shit.”

What a fucking bitch. He was obviously scared. Answer the fucking question. It's like he asked you if you sent a picture of your cock to him. Or maybe you did.

I haven't posted for a while and I don't really have anything to talk about so I figured I'd just rant about some shit.

1) The Heat are getting stomped by the Celtics. I love seeing Lebron in distress. You're not as good as you think. Stop your stupid Nike ads cause everyone still hates you. Maybe if you hadn't announced on national television that you're leaving a team, that based it's fucking soul around you, people wouldn't hate. You couldn't win there and I doubt you'll do any better.

2) What? Tony Homo is out?! LIKELY FOR THE SEASON?!!! Great. Stop caring about the fucking Cowboys ESPN. You bone them even when they look like shit. If that exact roster was on the Dolphins you wouldn't be giving it head all day. Fuck the Cowboys, fuck Jerry Jones, fuck Wade Phillips, and fuck Dallas.

3) I don't know why people care about college football. You exploit the fuck out of these players and they don't get a dime. Millions of dollars go to these schools and people freak if a big name star gets some money to improve his life. He's gonna get it eventually. Then again I hate watching College games. They're boring and I can't remember the names of players from one year to the next. Lee Corso needs to shut up. Oh yeah, how bout having the worst way to decide a national champion? CHECK! "Oh they're good, but I like them better. They have great colors." SHUT THE HELL UP! Let the fans decide.

4) I hope the Rangers romp on the Giants. Not only cause they beat us, or because they have Lee, but because they have that shitface Freddy Sanchez. Is he the ugliest person I've ever seen? Not to mention the gayest name since Gaylord Focker (Buster Posey). Oh yeah and their awesome signs- "Ross is Boss" and "Torture never felt so good." Man those are bad.

I'm in a bad mood if you couldn't tell. Leave me a comment. Piss me off. I just wanna stay angry.

Phuck Everything, Love Philly


2 comments:

  1. Remember, a Rangers fan is a Cowboys fan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. good point. they look pretty pathetic at this point

    ReplyDelete