Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Put the Cell Phone Away Brett!

If this man sent you a picture message would you open it? I would probably go and file a police report, but first I would run to TMZ and try and sell the story.

To the news...

Whats so great about starting this blog, for me at least, is I get to feel like Jon Stewart. He get's to sit and watch the media all day, more specifically Foxnews, witness the train wreck and then expose them as fucking idiots. Before phuckyoulovephilly began, when i would watch ESPN it was kind like I was one of those awesome teabaggers cheering on Glen Beck. Anything they fed me I would just take because there really isn't another legit Sports network. Now when i watch its a whole different ball game, everything they do is hilarious.

Like last night, when I was watching after Monday Night Football, they broke out this breakthrough in science called "The Panic Meter." Basically it measures whether the Vikings and Cowboys should start running around their practice facility screaming for there lives because of their 1-3 records. Great coverage. What makes no sense to me about the situation is that ESPN is the one that hyped the living hell out of these two teams over the off-season, and now their going to tell them to fucking panic? what a joke! Plus I found out Trent Dilfer is a San Francisco Giants fan, also a joke. Which reminds me....



As much as he looks like a twelve-year-old and the kid from dazed and confused, this guy scares the hell out of me. He could easily come in and cancel out another ridiculous Roy Halladay start in Game one. Then they could throw Jonathan Sanchez who could be dominant in game 2. He has a 2-0 record with a 1.38 ERA against the Phils this year and has the stuff to shut them down. With that said, even if those guys came in a shut us down how the hell are they gonna score a run? H2O just shut down the best hitting team in the national league and now they go up against the worst hitting team in the playoffs whose best hitter is this guy. They really don't stand a chance, sorry Trent. Phils in 5.

I'm pissed I still haven't written a Flyers post, especially with the home opener last night, but there time will come. Meanwhile Giroux is still doing his thing.



Tin Johnson







1 comment:

  1. I think we faced Sanchez when we were in our huge slump though. So his numbers are inflated

    ReplyDelete