Sunday, October 17, 2010

Doc and bats come up real short, and I obviously now hate Cody Ross and Brian Wilson

To err is human, to forgive is to be divine
Or something like that.

This loser named Cody Ross fucked my boys shit up last night, and that's not cool. I really thought Roy was gonna come in and dominate, but none of us are perfect. I just really wish our clutch hitting last night didn't look like this:

And another thing. The real Brian Wilson is responsible for this, not this

It just sucks cause it was game 1, which we'd won in every series since we got swept in 07. And it was at home, where we've felt invincible since September. I have confidence in the team tonight, Roy Oswalt will be impressive. I just hate feeling like this:

And now the Birds seem to be soothing our sorrows for the time being, as long as David Akers learns to kick a field goal. I don't really wanna talk about the Flyers game last night, I'm sure like me most people abandoned it as soon as the Phils started cause it was ugly. But hey, Temple AND the Union both won last night, and I consider them higher up on most Philadelphians' mind as above the Sixers.

Phuck Game 1, Love Philly

-Sean Martelly

No comments:

Post a Comment